Stress is inevitable in the workplace but that doesn’t mean we have to suffer from it. Meditation is scientifically proven to reduce the effects of stress, increase performance, boost creativity and improve relationships in and outside of the workplace.
Here are a few examples of some topics that are perfect for these sessions but we can of course work with you to create a session (or a series of lunchtime sessions) to suit your group or organisation.
- How stress affects the body, when we need stress and when we don’t will be discussed
- Understanding how mindfulness can empower us to deal with our everyday lives in a much healthier way and letting go of stressors that are beyond our control
- I will bring staff through a guided meditation that they can practice every day
Self-Compassion for Modern Times
- The session will explore the science that shows that practicing self-compassion can help with reactions to stress and lowering anxiety
- Participants will learn about the benefits of taking a technology break and how to ‘hang out with ourselves’
- I will bring staff through a guided meditation to learn how to bring compassion into their everyday life